24 April 2012

These ideas of mine percolate the mind...

3

 - Madewell shirt
 - 60s skirt
 - J. Crew ballet flats
 - vintage straw hat
 - Fiona Apple "Every Single Night"

After the Fiona Apple ticket debacle a few weeks ago when her shows were selling out before tickets even went on sale to the public, I am happy to report that I was able to snag tickets for her Washington DC show in June.  That will be even better since the new album will be out by then and I'll be able to know all the new songs.  I can't wait!

6 comments:

Annie Mack said...

such a beautiful picture! gorgeous scenery, and amazing hat!!

xxx
Annie & Nicole

Joy said...

love the simplicity of this!

Sierra said...

Love this outfit. I've been living in denim shirts lately. I'm jealous about the Fiona Apple concert! Should be a good time :)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

such a beautiful picture - love the simplicity to the outfit!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture and lovely outfit! Love!

Xx

http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

Kristian said...

Sounds like it will be a fun concert.

Love how you always look so effortless and classic.