26 January 2012

Photography: Aubin & Wills

a

The lifestyle photography of Aubin & Wills is making me excited for a couple of things.  One is slightly warmer days that call for light jackets and bare legs.  I don't need spring to come quite yet, but a little sunshine would do this girl some good.  The other is some upcoming travels that Tom and I have been busy planning as we've been stuck inside this winter.  There's one more important thing that I have to line up before I can talk about it without feeling like I'm jinxing the whole thing. I'm also working on a post about packing for long trips when you have very limited space.  I spy a few things in this shop I wouldn't mind having in my bag.  Like this striped dress or this pretty collared one

b

10 comments:

Domonique Wilson said...

LOVE this shoot!The way it has been shot is just perfection, thanks for sharing :)

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

x

the wild bunches said...

I'm in love. x

Baiba said...

Ahh, Irina looks so great!
And all the shoot atmosphere is amazing too :)

Emma said...

Alex James <3

These make me really want to go to London! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing Jennifer!

Emma x

E. Katya said...

Looks gooorgeous!

ekatya.blogspot.com

Savannah Marie said...

What a great shoot! So pretty!

Cheers,
Savannah Marie
everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

heyheyhey said...

really pretty :) please follow me or even check out my blog i'm new to this and would greatly appreciate it :)
<3 <3

Telma Fernandes said...

I love your look and your blog. Congratulations.
I created a blog recently and I liked that you were seeing it.

http://sweet-cherry-bomb.blogspot.com/

I hope you like,

Sweet Cherry.

Anna said...

Great photos!

http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

Julie Spen said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks so much for sharing!