23 August 2011

Etsy Collection: Summer Blues

a

I'm working on adding lots of pretty blue pieces to the Etsy shop. I think this will be the last of the summery items that I'll add to the shop. I'm really itching to get started sorting all the fall and winter pieces I've been collecting. While we're talking about the shop I wanted to mention a change to the Etsy search feature that you may have read about. Up until now, when you searched for an item on Etsy, the most recently listed items appeared in the results. Now the items are sorted by "relevance". That's all well and good, but as sellers, I think we're all scrambling to figure out how to make our items more "relevant". For one, that means I'm going to have to change the way I title and tag my items. Anja talked about it on her blog as well and she probably explained it a bit better than me. Just remember that if you want to see the most recently listed items when you do a search, you'll have to choose that option manually.

b

c

d

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the dresses are so beautiful!

Gabby
http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gosh, so many good choices. I love the bottom middle dress!

dajana, all kinds of lovely said...

Love this post and all of your blue-hued picks. Pure loveliness.