26 February 2008

Wolf T-Shirt






After spending part of my weekend at a wolf rescue and sanctuary 0bserving these amazing animals, I was inspired to search for one of those cheesy, touristy wolf t-shirts that you see on biker types. There are lots of places out there on the internet that sell them but I imagine those are the kind of t-shirt prints that are thick and stiff and I know I would never actually wear it. I also found these, one from Urban Outfitters and the other on Ebay. I was really hoping to find an old, vintage one that's broken in to perfection but no luck there!


5 comments:

Isabel said...

I had no idea baby wolves were so cute! Vintage wolf t-shirts are sweet, though I don't own one.

sleepyhead said...

i know you adore vintage, but try moonblood tees. a year ago they did a whole line of wolf tees, maybe some ebay search can turn up some results for you.

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Sleepyhead: Thanks! I'll check it out.

kirsty lee said...

oh i love these. i think i want one too!

and the animals are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool to have spent time with the real thing. And I'm not surprised you're having trouble finding a perfect vintage one--I somehow imagine they'd be kind of popular.