24 October 2007

Wardrobe Remix 10-24




top: American Apparel
jeans: Superfine
scarf: thrifted in AL
shoes: thrifted in AL
on the iPod: Band of Horses "Cease to Begin"

These shoes are one of the things I kept from my thrifting trip back home. I normally would not wear white shoes, but I was inspired by all the white-shoe-wearing over on Moderniteter. Other than that, there's not too much exciting going on with this ensemble. I had to throw in the towel this morning. That's it! I give in! Mother Nature, you win. It's 92 and I cannot wear tights and boots today.

photo credit: Tom b.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I OMG when I saw those shoes, amazing!

Also, mind if I do a link? I really like the blog!

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Go right ahead! I'll link to yours too. Thanks!

WendyB said...

Cute outfit, especially the shoes!

Anonymous said...

cute blog, we should swap links

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Hi Punky. What's the address for your blog?

Fashion Tidbits said...

hey, great blog! :) where are your shades from, they're gorgeous! ???

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Hi Fashion Tidbits...I think these glasses are from American Eagle or some other cheesy store at the mall. I'm a cheap sunglasses kind of girl as I'm always breaking them or losing them.